Registration begins each week at 3 PM and runs till 5 PM on Monday afternoon
Camp CanaanLand Statement on Covid-19 and Camp Weeks:
Certainly, Covid-19 has thrown a curveball in our plans for camp this year at CanaanLand. Currently, we have cancelled our week of Junior Camp in June and the CanaanLand board will be convening in June, to decide whether or not our weeks of camp in July will be feasible with government regulations, health department guidelines, and executive orders.
Please be in prayer that God would grant us wisdom to make the wisest decisions moving forward. We will update our website and Facebook page as soon as decisions for the July camp weeks have been made.